Today’s leading; advanced audio and navigation manufacturers Alpine Electronics has launched a new innovative NVE-M300 GPS navigation Drive system. It helps in navigation turn by turn functionality to Alpine are iXA-W404 and IVA-W505 Audio and video Head units. The additional feature of this product NVE-M300 will give unique Audio visual Navigation (AVN) solutions and assistance.
It also includes SGS solid state gyro sensor and accelerometer, text to speech and preloaded NAVTEQ maps of the US and Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin islands.
· It has Sleek and slim design which makes it easy to handle and install at any place in the vehicle
· 4- x 4- x1 inches
· Un intercepted positioning of vehicle even in tunnels and around structures that gives it edge over other GPS units
· 3 in one, technology converging (GPS, Solid state gyro sensor, accelerometer). Gives most reliable and consistent diversified positioning
· Voice + Graphic interface makes it easy to use
· 4 map colours
· Language option , English , Spanish , French
· Driving Time , Average speed
Beside these features, it has user friendly design, big icons and buttons that make the access easy and fast. It displays important visuals like one- way-street icon, highway junction.
It announces street names freeway numbers and other vital information about the track. It includes unique point visual for movie theatres, grocery stores, hotels, gas stations, restaurants.
Its price is: 450$