Hundreds of new blogs are published every day on the Internet. Many of them has high quality content that worth to read. Unfortunately to read those blog in daily basis in order to follow the latest news, it is not practical to use Web explorer.
All blog engine like WordPress published also their new RSS each time they have content update. You only need a RSS reader that download all new content from all blog you have subscripted. FreedReader3 is a lightweight open-source aggregator that supports all major RSS/ATOM formats. This is the solution that provides robust, state-of-the-art features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment.
- Supports all major syndication formats: RSS 0.9, 0.91, 0.92, 1.00, 2.0 plus Dublin core and Slashback extensions
- Pre-configured with hundred of quality feeds from leading syndicators such as NewsIsFree and Moreover
- Alerts about incoming feeds on taskbar
- Caches headlines for offline viewing
- Supports proxies
- Allows one-click subscription of Radio Userland and AmphetaDesk feeds
- Search support
- Multilanguage support
- OPML import and export.
Now you only need to run FreedReader 3 and reads all new content easily.