September 10th, 2012 by admin, Filed under - Browsers & Add-ons
Why add-ons should be installed on Firefox – web development and web integration
Success story of Firefox
The powerhouse of the web browsing starts with the quality and performance of the browsers to the inherent interests of the user. However, it becomes typical for the new user to decide which browser is the best one. Firefox has created its own niche in the industry and now it covers the needs and preferences of nearly 30% users in the web browsing industry. There are many things that you get from Mozilla Firefox such as user interface, stability and the much needed speed at the same time. And, there is only one important thing which has helped it in achieving the success today and i.e. is the acceptance of add-ons, plug-in and extensions of even third parties. There are different types of add-ons that can be installed on your Firefox browser but a major portion is very much beneficial for the website developers and designers.
Top reasons why you need to install add-ons for Firefox browser
1. Adding some sort of whistles – Through the appropriate selection of the compatible add-ons, you can really add some excellent whistles and bells to your Firefox. By installing different types of add-ons, you can really compare the prices, update your Facebook profile, get reports on the weather and listen to music. All these things can be achieved with a single click.
3. Integration and protection through Extensions– There are a few extensions that allow the users of Firefox to prevent the advertisements, listen to music, easy integration with Facebook or Twitter and you can also have the facility to download your favorite videos from websites. At the same site, the users can add some excellent features from different web browsers.
4. Plugins – The plugins have a different set of standards and they will offer you extended support to all types of internet contents. You can install them in the Firefox browser and they can be further used for presentations, online games, audio & video contents, and many more data types.
5. Appearance – In this category, you will find two important appearance boosters in the name of persons and themes. The themes are downloaded to make the tab strip attractive and menu bar quite & smart looking. On the other hand, persons will try to change the appeal and look of the menus and buttons.
Installing add-ons on Firefox
In order to install the add-on in your Firefox browser, you need to click on the Firefox button at the top of the window. You also need to click on Add-ons to further select the Get Add-ons in the panel. You can download or search the favorite add-on from the internet and install it on your system.
Fenix Raw is quite willing to reveal his ideas about Test4prep.Have you really worried about your exams?Lets move ahead to Pave your way towards real success with Vmware VCA410-DT Exams key material and ensure your success in real exam with flying colours.
January 31st, 2012 by admin, Filed under - File Sharing Utility
Ares is a free open source file sharing program that enables users to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, documents, etc.
You may now easily publish your files through the Ares peer to peer network. As a member of the virtual community, you can search and download just about any file shared by other users. Latest versions support BitTorrent protocol and Shoutcast radio stations.
With Ares you can also join chat rooms or host your channel and meet new friends.
- Fast multisource downloads
- Powerfull Library organizer that easily integrates with iTunes
- Built-in audio/video player
- Filesharing chat rooms
- Supports BitTorrent protocol and SHOUTcast
Do you have many ebooks or pdf files collections? For exploring these pdf files more quickly, you may need software for generating thumbnail of each files. Have you find it? If not so, using a-pdf thumbnailer is the best choice. This software has powerful function for generating thumbnails.
Firstly, you will be ask to add files or directory that will be thumbnail-generated of. Before push the generate-button, let see some setting options. There is some options that need to be set for generating appropriate thumbnails. The most important is thumbnail size, which can be set easily by increasing or decreasing widht or height. Thumbnail border can be choose as an options, with size and colour are configurable. You can also add softshadow for creating thumbnails more attractive. After setting the thumbnail accessories, then select page of pdf files that will be thumbnail-generated of. You can fill with one page or many pages.
Rather than generating individual thumbnail, this software also able to generate html page containing thumbnails of pdf files. Each thumbnail is linked to related pdf file, so you can just click the thumbnail for opening the files. Some setting options also can be configured to make appropriate this html page, such as thumbnail link, title, thumbnail page table, or html template. The software is more than just thumbnail generator, but it know what you need with the thumbnails generated.
This tool, Pencil is one of Firefox Add-on that works by itself as a standalone version.
You can drag and drop objects on the page for creating template page. This process is easy and quick. Then if you want to personalize the page title using your own text, just edit those objects. You can insert images or creating area marked image that added later. A sketchy user interface stencil set is also available for your comfort. Then if you want to create personal collections, it allows you.
There is new feature introduced by Pencil 1.2 namely object snapping, it means your objects will be aligned automatically with the other objects on page. You will know exactly which object is lining up with as there is a guideline appears. This essential feature prevents the cluttered document of permanent guidelines.
Various export options are available when your page has completed. The export options including HTML, Open Office, Word, PNG and PDF.
Have you installed SUMo in your machine? This free tool will help you keep your installed software up to date. SUMo or Software Update Monitor is your ideal solution particularly for keeping your often used softwares updated. SUMo will always give you reminder once the new updates are available even if you dont use any particular program.
When you are installing a new software on your computer, you will expect it will not crash with your system or it is compatible with your machine. But this expectation is not always granted as sometimes a few problems are occurred within your system. This happened particularly if the softwares are produced by personal developers.
Software is usually updated in a period of time, and yours are no different. This update is created to solve issues in software performance and compatibility with new system. Sometimes the early stages softwares contain some bugs and problems. In other side, the older software may not compatible with new OS.