Windows Defender is a full feature anti spyware that helps protect your computer against pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by spyware and other unwanted software by detecting and removing known spyware from your computer. Windows Defender has spyware detection and removal feature, improved algorithm on Internet browsing safety and it provide protection against the latest threats
To install the saved definition update file:
- If your computer is running Windows Vista, click Start, click Documents, and then locate the folder where you saved the definition file. Right-click Mpas-fe.exe, click Run as administrator, and then click Run. When you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation, and then wait while the definition files are installed.
- If your computer is running any other Windows operating system, you must be logged on as an administrator to install the latest definition file. Browse to the folder where you saved the file, and then double-click Mpas-fe.exe to install the latest definition file.
Note: If you do not have an administrator account on the computer, ask an administrator to log on and install the definitions file for you.
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.51.381.0 Version
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.49.2174.0 Download
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.51.595.0 Download
- Free anti spyware, spyware removal, security tool for your PC
- Spyware Terminator ver. 188.8.131.521
Software developer site
File size 10.2 MB.