Auslogics System Information provides comprehensive and easy to understand information about your system configuration. It can show hardware configuration, video-card information, OS details, list of running processes and other information. The information can be saved as a file and sent to technical support. And it’s absolutely FREE.
- Detailed Information – Explore detailed information about your hardware, disk drives, video card, processor and memory. Discover more about memory and CPU usage and explore the processes running on your system.
- Latest Hardware Support – Auslogics System Information is built with the latest hardware and software in mind and will support all new CPUs, HDD drives, video cards and other hardware.
- Ease of Use – System Information is much easier to use and understand than the built-in Windows system information tool. Visual charts and diagrams will help evaluate the state of your computer.
- Detailed Reports – Sometimes you need to send detailed information about your computer to technical support. This program can create comprehensive reports in HTML, XML or plain text format.
- Download Auslogics System Information
- Auslogics Registry Defrag 18.104.22.168
- Boost You PC with TweakNow PowerPack 2009 v1.7.2
- SIV Tools (System Information Viewer) v. 3.32
- SIW 2010.07.14 Helps You Perform System Analysis
Visit AusLogics Corporation
Software developer site
File size 2.33 MB.