AutoIt v 220.127.116.11 is basically a scripting utilities that was designed for simplifying the Windows GUI and general scripting. This free software operates using combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys).
If you used the full installer to install AutoIt v 18.104.22.168 you can execute an AutoIt script simply by double-clicking it. There are also various options to open, edit, or compile a script if you right-click on the .au3 file.
AutoIt was initially designed for PC “roll out” situations to reliably automate and configure thousands of PCs. Over time it has become a powerful language that supports complex expressions, user functions, loops and everything else that veteran scripters would expect.
AutoIT v.22.214.171.124 Features:
* Easy to learn BASIC-like syntax
* Simulate keystrokes and mouse movements
* Manipulate windows and processes
* Interact with all standard windows controls
* Scripts can be compiled into standalone executables
* Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
* COM support
* Regular expressions
* Directly call external DLL and Windows API functions
* Scriptable RunAs functions
* Detailed helpfile and large community-based support forums
* Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista
* Unicode support
* Digitally signed for peace of mind
* Works with Windows Vista’s User Account Control (UAC)
- FinalBurner 126.96.36.199 Free Burner Software
- Artweaver 0.5.5 Free Painting Software
- NoScript For FireFox 188.8.131.52 users
- NoScript for Firefox 1.10 Prevents Firefox Running Unknown Code
- The Safe Browsing with Firefox using NoScript
Software developer site
File size 6.6 MB.