ClamAV/SOSDG is a port of the powerful ClamAV anti-virus software package from UNIX/Linux to Windows using the Cygwin compatibility layer. It has been tweaked to the best of our abilities while still maintaing complete compatibility with the original version, allowing unmatched compatibility with other apps that can use ClamAV.
ClamAV is an open source antivirus solution that features a command line interface for scanning files, updating the virus definitions, and a daemon for faster scanning needed on high performance systems.
Like the original version, ClamAV/SOSDG is based on the GPL v2 license, which means it is free to download and use provided if you make any changes, that you contribute them back to the community.
- AVG free AntiVirus ver. 8
- Update Your Anti Virus with Trend Micro Pattern File for Windows 6.137.00
- Free AVG Anti-Virus Ver. 8.0.138
- McAfee SuperDAT Update ver 5275
- avast! anti virus data definitions July 11, 2008
Visit Summit Open Source
Software developer site
File size 2.75 MB.