Have you ever saved the duplicated files on your PC? This case can happen if you are unaware when saving the same files. Those files can be different in name, same date, time as well as location. Exactly these same files will have the same content. Removing this kind of files can help you free up your hard drive space.
Other than that, your PC may have the same file name but with the different content. In this case CloneSpy can help you to detect it.
In other case, you may have saved the same file content but in different version. In this problem, the users usually will want to recognize this kind of file then delete the older version.
Using CloneSpy, the zero file content also can be found automatically, so this will make you erase that files.
So in short, CloneSpy can help you process the following files:
* duplicate files
* duplicate files with same file name
* the same file name
* the same file name and probably the same size
* files that zero bytes long (or without content)
This clean up tool can work on Windows 98se/NT/ME/2000/XP.
- Fast Duplicate File Finder 1.1 for Finding the Duplicate Files
- TweakNow PowerPack 2010 v2.1.2 for Cleaning, Optimizing and Defragmenting Your PC
- Removing Unwanted App with Revo Uninstaller
- Download Process Hacker 184.108.40.206
- Control Your System with Daphne 1.45
Software developer site
File size 714 KB.