Have you ever experienced this, your program can’t run normally. In this case, many people choose to open Task Manager. But sometime we cant run Task Manager too.
So here you need Daphne, the replacement of Task Manager. It resides in the System Tray. More than view a process and end it, it can do more. Here you can end a process by some ways: dragging you mouse over you windows, right clicking the running process in main process list as well as typing the name using “Kill all by name” command.
The information of running apps can be viewed at main display window. There is not a need to open that display window in order to close the process. Just right click on you Daphne icon in your System Tray.
In running Daphne you can set you window place, whether you want it on top always, be transparent or enable and so on.
- MyUninstaller 1.60, alternative easy Uninstalling
- Process Lasso for Stabilizing Your CPU Cycles
- Locating and Close Down the Locked Files on Your System
- Process Revealer Free Edition Download
- Process Explorer 11.32 Version
Software developer site
File size 1.4MB.