What is Eraser? It is a free tool that lets you completely erase your data from your hard disk. It works by overwriting your files several times using the certain patterns.
This software is suitable for you who want to remove files completely like passwords, poems, financial report, personal info and so on.
Deleting the data doesn’t make your data goes forever. What actually happens is that the OS still saves those files. What have been removed here are only the reference of your files from your PC’s file system table.
Then your deleted file is still available on your disk till other file is created then overwrite it. But this is not the end, as one still can recover data thru magnetic field on your disk pattern surface.
Before overwritten process is done, your friend still can retrieve your file using an undelete utility or a disk maintenance.
In this case, Eraser lets you feel sure your files are deleted permanently.
- Erase Portable 5.87 to Help You Permanently Your Files
- Undeleting and Salvaging The Files in Recycles Bin with Recuva 1.31
- Recover Your Deleted Files by Recuva Portable 1.35
- Recovering your Files with Recuva Portable 1.26
- Deleting Junk Files with Wise Disk Cleaner 4.51
Visit Heidi Computers
Software developer site
File size 8.7MB.