Dialupass will be much useful when you forget the username and password for connecting the Internet via dialup or DSL at home. Although the password is constantly stored in your computer, the operating system doesn’t allow you to watch it. if you forget your password and you want to extract it from your computer, you can use the Dialupass utility for viewing the password. This utility enumerates all Dial-Up entries on your computer and reveals their logon details: User Name, Password and Domain. It works perfectly in the following operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. In Windows 2000 and Windows XP, the Dialupass utility can reveal the Dial-Up passwords only if you are logged on with administrator privileges.
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.51.381.0 Version
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.49.2174.0 Download
- Anti Spyware Definition Updates 1.37.1212
- Security Tool to Protect Your Password, Password Depot 4.1.4
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.51.595.0 Download
Software developer site
File size 40 KB.