Update AVIRA Desktop for Windows with latest virus definitions and scan engine.
Please go through the following steps to update your AntiVir Personal Edition Classic / Premium on a PC without internet access.
Download the latest virus definition file (IVDF) on a PC with internet access.
Copy the downloaded file to a portable media storage such as an USB Stick or a CD-ROM for transferring it to the PC without internet access. Note: Extracting of the ZIP file is not necessary. Insert the media storage into the PC without internet access.
Start AntiVir Personal Edition Classic / Premium and go the menu and selectManual Update. Select the downloaded IVDF file from your media storage and click Your AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic / Premium is now up to date.
- Removing Virus with Avira AntiVir
- Your Computer’s Savior: Avira AntiVir Rescue System 02/2010
- Avira AntiVir Rescue System 02/2009 Download
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Update January 12, 2009 Download
- AVG Anti-Virus Update January 19, 2009 Download
Visit Avira GmbH
Software developer site
File size 20.7 MB.