Microsoft Virtual PC is a powerful software virtualization solution that allows you to run multiple PC-based operating systems simultaneously on one workstation, providing a safety net to maintain compatibility with legacy applications while you migrate to a new operating system. It also saves reconfiguration time, so your support, development, and training staff can work more efficiently. Use virtual machines to run operating systems such as MS-DOS, Windows, and OS/2.
You can run multiple operating systems at once on a single physical computer and switch between them as easily as switching applications-instantly like virtual machine, with a mouse click. Virtual PC is perfect for any scenario in which you need to support multiple operating systems (in virtual system), whether you use it for tech support, legacy application support, training, or just for consolidating physical computers.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Virtual PC”:
· After installing Virtual PC, you can configure it to suit your requirements. Virtual PC has a number of settings that control how the product interacts with the physical computer, allocates resources, and so on.
· Virtual PC is simple to install. Any administrator can run the Virtual PC guided setup program, and installation doesn’t require a reboot. The first time Virtual PC starts, it guides you through the process of creating the first virtual machine.
· Configure and test upgrades and installations on virtual machines, and then you can deploy throughout your company a standard configuration that avoids problems caused by minor differences between hardware platforms.
· Users switch between operating systems as easily as they switch between applications. They simply click the window containing the virtual machine. They can pause individual virtual machines so they stop using CPU cycles on the physical computer. They can also save virtual machines to disk and restore them at a later time. The restoration process normally takes a few seconds-much faster than restarting the guest operating system.
· Users can copy, paste, drag, and drop between guest and host. Virtual PC provides additions that you install in a guest operating system to enable this functionality.
- Download Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 Final +
- VirtualBox 2.2, Better Virtual OS Managers
- Store your Data online using virtual GMail Drive 1.1.4
- VirtualBox 2.1.4 Version
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.49.2174.0 Download
Software developer site
File size 31.7 MB.