Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include ReplayGain support, low memory footprint and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
- Audio formats supported “out-of-the-box”: WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3
- Audio formats supported through official addons: MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey’s Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, SPC, various MOD types; extraction on-the-fly from RAR, 7-ZIP & ZIP archives
- Full Unicode support on Windows NT
- ReplayGain support
- Low memory footprint, efficient handling of really large playlists
- Advanced file info processing capabilities (generic file info box and masstagger)
- Highly customizable playlist display
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Most of standard components are opensourced under BSD license (source included with the SDK)
This beta requires a Unicode capable version of the Windows operating system. It will not work on Windows 95, 98 or ME.
- Foobar 0.9.6.2 Beta 3 Version
- Xion Audio Player 1.0.102
- Xion 1.0.108 Beta Version
- µTorrent, the Popular BitTorrent Client (version 1.8.3 Build 15520 Beta)
- RealPlayer 11.0.7a Version
Visit Peter Pawlowski
Software developer site
File size 2.85 MB.