For grabbing screen you can use the usual tool to get the basic grab of your screen. Take for instance is Print Screen in Windows. But this way doesn’t always give you good result. Certain apps (like widgets) can’t be catch.
Then if you just want to get the image of particular part of your screen, the above tool cant do that. Even it will eat many resources if you have a large monitor.
In this case you’ll need Screenshot Captor, which is free to use. Using this tool, you can set to grab the entire screen or just a particular. The features are not bad if compared with the commercial grabbing tool out there. Of course you can decide the compression you want, give a special effect and choose image formats you want.
- Screenshot Captor 2.72.01 Enables You to Capture Screen
- The Grabbing Tool, WebShot 1.75
- Magical Snap, the Versatile Tool to Grab Multiple Screens
- ScreenHunter Free version 5.0.12
- GIMP 2.7.0, Get all Professional Features of Image Editing for Free
Visit Mouser Soft
Software developer site
File size 8.7MB.