There are other disk defraggers, including some that come free with Windows but none of them has simplicity and fast application like JkDefrag. JkDefrag is a disk defragmenter and optimizer for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/X64. Completely automatic and very easy to use, fast, low overhead, with several optimization strategies, and can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows.
The Windows version of JkDefrag shows a high-detail map of the harddisk, refreshed 3 times per second.
JkDefrag 3.34 defragger is better alternative than any other disk defraggers because
* It’s free.
* Totally automatic, extremely easy to use.
* Optimized for daily use.
* Several optimization strategies.
* Directories are moved to the beginning of the disk.
* Reclaims MFT reserved space after disk-full.
* Maintains free spaces for temporary files.
* Can defragment individual directories and files.
* Can be used from the commandline.
* Can be used as a screen saver.
* Can be run from cdrom or memory stick.
* Sources available, guaranteed to be free of spyware, malware, nagware, and such.
- WebKit Nightly Build for Windows
- Download CCleaner Slim (No Toolbar) 2.16.830
- Auslogics Disk Defrag 188.8.131.520 Download
- Fast Duplicate File Finder 1.1 for Finding the Duplicate Files
- BitComet 1.08 Version
Visit JC Kessel
Software developer site
File size 465kb.