Have you ever hindered by the crashing software on your computer? I bet all of you ever get it. This is a risk of using any OS, which the used software can cause crash on it. Sure, it is the frustrating element.
If you are in Windows OS, you may open Task Manager to close down the unresponsive software. But Task Manager takes the simple way to stop the app. In many cases the users want to delete or overwriting a file but they cant free up that file. They cant edit their file without quitting the application. Sometime the thread itself, that causing problem is on that app.
But with OpenedFilesView, users can view the running files while they still can be accessed whether They are unlocked or locked. This tool can be used to close those files so other apps can access them.
- Control Your System with Daphne 1.45
- Tracking Your Work with ToDoList v6
- Deleting Junk Files with Wise Disk Cleaner 4.51
- Recover Your Deleted Files by Recuva Portable 1.35
- Recovering your Files with Recuva Portable 1.26
Software developer site
File size 85KB.