Miro formerly is an Internet video player that allows you to choose from a variety of channels, subscribe to video feeds and view them with the integrated player. It can automatically download videos from RSS-based “channels”, manage them and play them. It is based on XULRunner, and is free and open source software. Miro is supported on Windows, Mac OS X, and GNU/Linux, and integrates an RSS aggregator, a BitTorrent client, and VLC media player or Xine Media Player under GNU/Linux.
- Watching TV on Desktop Using Miro for Windows 2.5.3
- Windows Niro 2.5.2, Online TV On Your Dektop
- VirtualBox 2.2, Better Virtual OS Managers
- Download File Sharing Software Open Source – Music, Movie, Games
- Vista Codec Package 4.7.0
Visit Participatory Culture Foundation
Software developer site
File size 24.3 MB.