Norman Malware Cleaner provides spyware detection that improves the computer security. Norman Malware Cleaner is a Norman program utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software (malware). Note that it should not be used as a substitute for running normal proactive antivirus protection, but rather as a reactive tool to handle systems that are already infected.
The Norman Malware Cleaner software will clean an infected system completely by following measures:
* kill running processes that are infected
* remove infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects)
* reveal and remove rootkits
* restore correct registry values
* remove references created by malware in hosts file
* remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs
* Supported operating systems: Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista
- The Latest Norman Malware Cleaner 2009.06.23
- Free Registry Cleaner ver. 3.6.4 from Wise
- AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.7
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware v. 1.28
- Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 2.0
Software developer site
File size 4.3 MB.