Migrate the files within computers usually need a network. Although it can be done without the network but it will be laborious. Tools like Dropbox and Sugarsync can help your work, but the process can be bored if your connection is slow. The problem will also exist when you move for instance the large size of movie files as the time needed will be so long.
Using FBackup tool from Backup4All, your job will become easier. The way is simply backup the data to removable drive then when connecting it to other computer, you need to restore your data. Just restore the data back to host computer in case you face a system problem in future.
This way, backup the data such as email, My Documents, My Pictures and so on will be effective. The files can be zipped and you even can process your files when they are opening or used by other app.
- Restore and Backup Files with FBackup 4.1.136
- Easy backup your Firefox 3 bookmark with Firefox backup extension
- IDrive Online Backup 3.2.5 Download
- Backup You Drive with O&O DiskImage Express 4.0.191
- Driver Backup for Windows OS
Software developer site
File size 8.8 MB.