Sometime you’ll find your system takes ages to boot, seems far more sluggish than previously and programs start more slowly. The most straightforward is to find a Registry cleaner that will scan your Registry for miscellaneous entries and then remove, streamlining the Registry database. However, many Registry defrag tools are commercial, over the top and some even go as far as stripping too much information from your Registry, causing additional issues.
Quicksys RegDefrag is a simple and free Registry defrag and optimisation tool, which is both well designed and simple to use.
- Clean your Registry with Quicksys RegDefrag
- Download Quicksys RegDefrag 2.3
- Auslogics Registry Defrag 126.96.36.199
- Free Registry Cleaner ver. 3.6.4 from Wise
- AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.7
Software developer site
File size .