The WebKit goals is maintaining and improving speed and memory use. As web content becomes richer and more complex, and as web browsers run on more limited devices, performance gains continue to have value even if normal browsing seems fast enough.
The run-safari script launches the Safari executable with the /frameworkPath command line switch set to point to your build products. The /debug command line switch will be set if you pass –debug to run-safari.
- Google Chrome for New Browsing Experience
- Windows Startup Manager v. 2.4.2
- The Future Web Browser, Opera 10 Build 1631
- Aptana Studio Community 2.0.5, the Well Designed IDE for Web Developer
- Arachnophilia 5.4.2318 Version
Software developer site
File size 16 MB.