If you encounter problems while trying to install definition updates for Windows Defender, you can download the latest definition update.
To install the saved definition update file:
- If your computer is running Windows Vista, click Start, click Documents, and then locate the folder where you saved the definition file. Right-click Mpas-fe.exe, click Run as administrator, and then click Run. When you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation, and then wait while the definition files are installed.
- If your computer is running any other Windows operating system, you must be logged on as an administrator to install the latest definition file. Browse to the folder where you saved the file, and then double-click Mpas-fe.exe to install the latest definition file.
Note: If you do not have an adminis
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.49.2174.0 Download
- Windows Defender Antispyware Definition Updates 1.51.381.0 Version
- Anti Spyware Definition Updates 1.37.1212
- Download Avira Antivir Virus Definition File Update January 12, 2009
- Dialupass v. 2.45
Visit Microsoft Corp.
Software developer site
File size 12.5 MB.