Startup Manager is a freeware that let you to consolidate and load all auto startup programs from StartUp folder, registry key and win.ini so that you can have an overall view in one glance. To disable the program from being loaded during startup, just untick the program. Ticking it back to enable it to be loaded later in case you change your mind. If you have decided to delete it permanently, you can just highlight the item, the click on Delete button. The startup manager works similar to MS-Config but it has better interface than the traditional MS-Config and it’s offer richer functionality. Startup Manager is compatible to run with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
- EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition 1.6.4
- ChromePass v1.00 Google Chrome Password Manager
- Spyware Scanner 2008 Removal Instructions
- Autoruns 9.30 for Windows
- Tweak your windows system with Fresh UI 8.16
Software developer site
File size 990 KB.