WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service of Windows XP and by the ‘WLAN AutoConfig’ service of Windows Vista. It allows you to easily save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard.
WirelessKeyView doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (WirelessKeyView.exe) to any folder you like, and run it. After you run it, the main window should displayed all WEP/WPA keys stored in your computer by Windows ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service. For WEP keys, the key is also displayed in Ascii form. Be aware that this utility can only reveal the network keys stored by Windows operating system. It cannot recover network keys stored by any other third-party software.
- NetSetMan 2.5.1 Network Setting Manager
- Evaluating Your Network with Networx 4.9.5
- GMail Drive 1.0.13 Update
- Recover Your Deleted Files by Recuva Portable 1.35
- Download RyanVM’s Windows XP Post-SP3 Update Pack 1.0.3
Software developer site
File size .