This product, Gateway LT3100 is the first of Gateway netbook in 11.6″ size. The Gateway LT3100 netbook will be powered by AMD Athlon processor with about 3.14 pounds. The screen has 16:9 aspect ratio of Ultrabright high definition widescreen display in 1366 x 768 pxs of resolution. It comes with the compact size and full size of keyboard.
Acer America senior product marketing manager, Ray Sawall said that Gateway LT3100 is the smart choice of notebook. It offers freedom to user to online for various purpose. They can keep update on the newest video, enjoy photo, check project status as well as study for class. Other than that, this smart netbook can also be functioned as mobile communication. Its widescreen of 11.6 inch plus improved performance, they can do more on the go.
So, as for the detail features of Gateway LT3100 netbook:
* Web Camera
* AMD Athlon 64 Single-Core Processor L110 (1.20 GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Basic Service Pack 1
* 11.6-inch WXGA High Definition LED back-lit display (1364 x 768 resolution and 16:9 ratio)
* NightSky Black
* 2048MB DDR2 SDRAM Single Channel Memory
* 11.26W x 7.99D x 1.03H inches
* Integrated ATI Radeon X1270 Graphics
* 6-cell Li-ion Battery
* 250GB SATA 5400RPM Hard Drive
* 3 USB 2.0 Ports
* Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
* 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers
* 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
This new netbook of Gateway is available in market starting June 24th with price tag of $400.