The GPS Navigation market is really hot nowadays. We can see a new GPS navigation product to be released one after another and many leading provider announces their latest and the best GPS devices almost every day. Navigon also does the same by announcing the new Navigon 5100 max and 2090S GPS navigators. Unlike GoodYears’ GPS Navigation which aiming for trucks and heavy vehicles, the NAVIGON 2090S And NAVIGON 5100 Max GPS Navigators are aiming to assist your personal navigation.
Features of NAVIGON 5100 max:
- Extra-wide 4.3-inch touchscreen display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Free Real-Time Traffic Updates for Life, allowing routing around congestion by including traffic flow, incidents and alternate routes and works for the lifetime of the product out-of-the-box without any fees or additional hardware.
- NAVIGON FreshMaps, keeping your NAVIGON 5100 max as up-to-date as it was on the day you bought it with up to eight quarterly map updates spanning 2 years.
- Reality View Pro. Never miss an exit again with the next generation of Reality View providing more coverage in more places. Reality View Pro displays 3D views with road sign text and lane guidance for virtually every highway interchange and exit.
- Lane Assistant Pro, helping drivers prepare to make an upcoming exit or turn by providing clear visual lane guidance. NAVIGON’s second generation of Lane Assistant provides a lane map complete with arrows and actual road geometry.
- Bluetooth Hands-Free. The integrated Bluetooth feature helps keep both hands on the wheel while still staying connected. The NAVIGON 5100 max acts like a Bluetooth speakerphone to hold hands-free conversations. Contacts are easily downloaded for one-touch calling.
- Advanced Text-to-speech to let drivers keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road with advanced phonetic text-to-speech technology to ensure proper pronunciation of streets.
- Fast Destination Entry. The latest generation of NAVIGON software makes entering and finding information fast and simple. NAVIGON’s SmartSpeller feature helps guiding through the entry process.
- Exit Guide. NAVIGON’s Exit Guide enables users to search upcoming exits for one of six POI categories — food, gas, lodging, rest areas, auto service or shopping. And, with one click, the NAVIGON 5100 max navigates there.
- Top-Notch Performance. NAVIGON’s new software gets to the right route in less time. Our new platform delivers our most responsive interface to date with dramatically improved route calculation times to get directions more quickly.
“NAVIGON’s 5100 max and 2090S units offer the unmatched navigation experience and unique feature set that has come to be associated with NAVIGON products,” said Michael Roach, NAVIGON’s President for the Americas. “We are proud to work with RadioShack on this exclusive partnership and commend RadioShack’s dedication to offering its customers the latest technology and innovation.”
Highlights of NAVIGON 2090S:
- 3.5-inch touchscreen display
- Reality View Pro
- Advanced Text-to-speech
- NAVIGON FreshMaps
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Fast Destination Entry with latest generation of software
The new NAVIGON 2090S and NAVIGON 5100 max GPS devices are now available exclusively through RadioShack for about $200 and $300, respectively.