After following a series of “noisy” promotions, the big billboard, the press conference, now Samsung M7600 BeatDJ is officially released complete with official photos and specs. However, no words on the price yet. Although it belongs to the “music phone” category, I want you not to get it wrong. Samsung’s idea of a music phone is totally different. You can see it on how this Korean Company design Samsung M7600 BeatDJ.
The device has a futuristic touch screen design which features a unique interface called the Disc UI and a “SpinWheel” for navigation. Since it is a musicphone, sound has become the center of attraction here. Awesome quality sound is produced by an IC power from Bang & Olufsen and an on board SRS 5.1 to support surround sound.
Don’t forget the BeatDJ itself. It allows users to create their own music and sounds via a built in application. And a 3.5 mm headphone jack to listen to them.
Here are the official specs:
* Dimensions: 112 x 51 x 13.9 millimeters
* 2.8-inch (240 x 400 pixels) WQVGA AMOLED screen with 16M colors
* 3 megapixel auto focus camera with support for geo-tagging, smile and face detection, and 15FPS video recording
* DivX and XviD format support
* Song and artist information retrieval
* FM radio with RDS (supports recording of broadcasts)
* Bluetooth A2DP
* 50MB internal memory with support for up to 16GB microSDHC cards
* GPS navigation
* USB 2.0 connectivity via microUSB port
* Quadband GSM/HSDPA data
* 960 mAh battery