If you don’t own Photoshop to edit your images. Don’t worry there is a free service from Snipshot ready for you.
It lets you crop image, increased, turns the image. You can also adjust contrast, the glare, the saturation and the sharpness of the image. You can also possible to load image from your system or any image by importing and it is possible to work out from web site. Later the image can be stored in the various formats of document such as the GIF, the JPG, the png, or the pdf on your system or your account of Flickr or Webshots. Undo and will still also make left. The api free one is present, which lets to you employ in Snipshot for your Web site.
- New! Get our Firefox extension to put Snipshot in your right-click menu
- Our free API lets you use Snipshot for your own website
- No download necessary 100% browser based, no plug-ins required
- One-click import from any web site (including Flickr) with our bookmarklet
- Save to a free permanent URL at WebShots or to your Flickr account
- Save as GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG or TIF
- One-click enhance improves most images
- Basic editing tools like crop, rotate, resize
- Basic image adjustments like contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and hue
- Unlimited undo and redo (Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y, or ⌘Z and ⌘Y on your Mac)
- Nondestructive – we always work from the original
- Edit big pictures – up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixels (5000×5000 pixels)
- Import PDF (first page only), EPS or SVG
Try Snipshot now…